Saturday 28 March 2020

Locking down in March 2020 - Farewell to Aberdeen

I had a number of trips to Aberdeen in March. Google tells me I was there 3 times - which is way above my average.  I wasn't expecting the final trip to be so soon.  

One of the students had moved home in mid-march after submitting an essay, with the idea that she wold be home for about a month, then would return for the summer term at Uni, finish her essays, and sit her finals.


What actually happened was that we took an emergency road trip to pack 2 years of things into the Aygo, and then clean up the flat before heading home.

The roads were strangely empty.  

 This is where Aberdeen University holds their Graduation Ceremonies. Not in 2020. We are so disappointed not to be coming north in June.



No comments: